Saturday, September 14, 2013

Strictly business.


My team and business partners at one of our Saturday meetings!
[from left to right] Joy, Marcus, myself, Matthew, my roaddog Darius, [upfront] my amazing girlfriend Anna <3 a.k.a="" acn="" and="" apart="" chaz="" largest="" lastly="" of="" p="" re="" richard="" s="" seller="" sydnei="" telecommunications="" the="" we="" world="">
and while you're at it, let's see if we can save you some money on the bills you're already paying! You name it-my store offers it! Check me out at ::-> www.eksamson.acndirect.com thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. Hopefully, you will tell us more about your business and future goals as the semester progresses. I work for a company in Brentwood as well that sells ink, toner, and office supplies to the government (mainly). We even sell and deliver to the White House. I am the AP Assistant there. :)

    ReplyDelete