Saturday, September 14, 2013

My heart & joy!


My mother is one of those people that you look back at what all they've been through thus far in life, and say to yourself "I'm ready and willing to do whatever it may take to remove every burden off your shoulder..." and indeed, that's what I'm aiming to do! We may not have always seen eye-to-eye and even at nieve times during adolecents feel as if you're against me, I know that everything she's done was never with any ill-intentions. My mother is my motivator in life period; because of her sacrifices, I now know that in order for one to gain it all-one may just have to risk it all.

1 comment:

  1. Your mother is gorgeous. We are all naive and have moments with loved ones we regret later. I'm so glad you love her and are striving to achieve your goals with her in mind.

    Ms. Hanson

    ReplyDelete