Saturday, September 14, 2013

Even the courages ones seek guidence.


As simple as this image may seem, it fully describes me! For a great portion of my life-I've been the one deemed as "courages, bold, and near-fearless"; these are only some of the characteristics that sets my favorite animal (which is a lion) apart from the others whom share this green earth with them. Although a lion may be seen as all that and possibly even more, this picture finely depicts that even the boldest individual you know also seeks some type of help from someone/something.

1 comment:

  1. Emanuel,

    Thank you for sharing your blog! I think everyone needs some sort of outlet or assistance (no matter their spiritual beliefs) to continue persevering. I love the image. Also, your About Me is creative and goes along with your theme of physical fitness well. We have a physical fitness guru here ladies and gentlemen. You can give us all some tips, I'm sure! :) I'm not sure if you just haven't already but please make sure you post the first blog about the Writing Process and the Plagiarism blog is due by Tuesday 9/17.

    Best,
    Ms. Hanson

    ReplyDelete